dmv sepcial license

Jan 24, 2010


[Persons holding an unexpired amateur radio station license issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) may apply for one set of Amateur Radio Call Letter license plates, which may be assigned to any passenger motor vehicle, commercial vehicle, or motorcycle registered to the licensee. The plates cannot be assigned to trailers.

In addition to the usual registration and/or transfer documents and fees, the application must include:

Plates may be ordered by others as a gift to the ham.